Latest News

IT IS YOUR TIME FOR GOD'S FAVOR; STEP IN AND RECEIVE

You need to come and see what God is doing in my life. This is my praise report....

Am really grateful to God because I am what i am because of him. I promised him that some day i will shout from the mountain top and let the world know what he is able to do n that's what i want to do.

I started with one step by faith and am now like 899 steps down the road. I took a path that i didn't know and a path traveled least by many n now am getting closer n closer to the proverbial 1000th step. It wasn't easy giving up the normal path taken by many in terms of career and the future to venture into online
marketing, content writing and youth empowerment missions but it was worth the try...my life is not the same again and each day I have seen God open doors for me that i never thought possible. If i did it, u can do it even better.  Don't worry about HOW, just have a very strong WHY. Your purpose will call the provision.


Step in to that which you want to start but are afraid. Take the risk n the rest shall be history. Follow your bliss, follow your dreams, explore your ability and passions. Even though the road feels lonely at times, God promised he will always be with you. God started the good fight in you and he will make sure that you make it through to the end.

ONE STEP IS WHAT IT WILL TAKE TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE....FOREVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lets Shine Africa Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by johnwoodcock. Powered by Blogger.