Latest News

REASONS WHY A CHRISTIAN GIRL SHOULD STAND OUT



I cannot help but remember those days when i was in school and used to hangout with my friends. Well, not all my friends were church goers like i was and i remember many times i would totally feel out of place because of the fact that i couldn’t do everything that the rest did. At times it made me feel bad till i eventually grasped the point that no matter how hard i tried fitting in, that i was different and not just that, but i was
meant to be different.


I could have just decided to go wild back then and fit in just like all my other friends and classmates but God setting me apart and choosing me early at that age wouldn’t mean a thing, it would be pointless. Being a believer means, standing out, being the solution, bringing the change and so much more... i knew then and i know now that am meant to walk in this earth as Christ did.


I chose to stand out rather than fit in. God created me to stand out, and to be an example. I stopped striving to be accepted fully by the society and the environment because, even though i am there, i will always be different, and i will always stand out. And so do you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lets Shine Africa Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by johnwoodcock. Powered by Blogger.