Latest News

SECRET WAYS IN WHICH A TEENAGE CHRISTIAN GIRL BEAT THE SEXUAL TEMPTATION - By Joy M. Madewo

Yes you can beat that temptation girlfriend
If you haven’t noticed how so many young people out there are succumbing to sexual temptations then you haven’t been keen enough. The number is ever growing and majority are teens. The same way it is happening out there is the same way it is happening in the church as well. Being in the church
doesn’t mean you are shockproof or 'temptation proof' and thus i ask the question, how can a teenager in church beat those temptations.
Many a time i have been tempted too. It is not easy but somehow i have learnt one way to beat this temptation. I think these all start with thoughts and if ever you have to overcome the outcome, you got to deal with the spring source.
I have taught myself to keep my thoughts pure by watching what i feed my mind with. Be careful what you consume because what we feed our minds induces the thoughts that we think. The thoughts beget actions. So where to win is at the source.
I also remind myself constantly that sex is a gift from God. Engaging in it prematurely then means am stealing God’s gift for me before the right time to receive and please, for crying out loud, why should i steal from god who has been so faithful to me and loved me my entire life? Before i sign out i should mention that prayer is another key ingredient in overcoming this biggest temptation in our generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lets Shine Africa Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by johnwoodcock. Powered by Blogger.