Latest News

Why are you downcast, Oh my Soul? How to be strong in challenges

Challenges are not there to kill you, they are there to make you strong.

God uses challenges to make us better and stronger. So, whenever God wants to use you somewhere, he will first prepare you for the task ahead before he sets you off.

 What you are going through wont last, when all is said and done, you will see what He was preparing you for and you will be grateful he did so. I know I might not make sense right now but be strong in the Lord. Refuse to give up...Refuse to feel sorry for yourself...

Never give up brother, Never give up sister!!!

1 comment:

  1. Informative article, just what I needed.

    my website; Chaussure De Foot

    ReplyDelete

Lets Shine Africa Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by johnwoodcock. Powered by Blogger.