Latest News

BET ADDICTS! I AM PLACING MY MONEY ON WEST BROM TONIGHT, COME WHAT MAY.

How many of us have been in the betting business Sportpesa, elitebet and the like? Well, things are not that good from the look of various games. At least for the majority of us who are over ambitious betting has not been that good.  Let us say, for instance, last weekend. I placed various bets that should have returned something. they didn't. I split my five hundred to various hundreds and placed in different games. The last of my hopes was the Liverpool game that was saddening to watch. From that Liverpool game I lost some cool five thousand shillings that might have flowered my weekend. I mean, we always consider the possible winnings as what we have lost but not the initial one hundred we have placed.


Don’t get me wrong, people are making a living from betting especially football fans. In this case, betting creates strong ties that go past team support. So, the next time you are watching an Arsenal game and you realize an Arsenal fan cursing after  they have scored in the last minute, take your time to ask them where they had placed their money before criticizing their loyalty to the team. All this said, I am placing my money on West Bromwich as they play against my team Chelsea tonight. I don’t have enough reasons but my instincts say so. I am certain about Fiorentina, but the Chelsea game is a bit risky. Mou is one of those managers who are driven by incentives, where there is no reason, he is likely to try things and is not afraid to lose. Napoli is also certain, but this is football. So my five hundred will multi-bet West Brom,  Fiorentina and Napoli. Let’s see what happens tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lets Shine Africa Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by johnwoodcock. Powered by Blogger.