Latest News

Whatever you do make sure it HURTS


If things were easy as most of us want them to be, then every other person would have achieved them.  I am sure I am not the only one with a list of things I believe if I did then life would be better for me. For example, in my daily schedule I want to create time for reading Keynes’s Essay on Persuasion, I want to read some poetry and probably write a verse in my collection of literature short stories. See, this means that I have to wake up as early as 4 am as per my schedule. But the sweet morning sleep won’t allow me to wake up until the threat of being ate for work makes itself credible. In the evening I am just too tired to do anything except dipping my hand in plate to my mouth a task I wish I could delegate. The cycle repeats itself, and I have read Essays for a year now, I don’t remember the last time I wrote a paragraph in my collection. The list for ‘I will do’ grows longer every hour. You too are a victim, think of that weight, business and tasks you wish you had done.

Typically, the human body desires comfort and is lazy unless trained otherwise. So, the body will always try
to avoid tasks that hurt and favor those that bring comfort. This means it will favor sleep for exercise, movies for reading, and soaps to news and so on and so forth. Here is the thing, if it was easy, then everybody else would have done it and they would be that rich, fit, and successful in various fields. But because it hurts very few have achieved their desired ends. They have experienced results of their works. Therefore, that task you are undertaking is unlikely to yield any visible results unless you do it till it hurts. The more it hurts the higher the results one is likely to get. In this regard, the boldness and selflessness to do it even if it hurts is an exceptional character that entrepreneurs do by will and the workers are compelled to have. The one who is forced achieves results for the business but at a personal achieve less.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lets Shine Africa Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by johnwoodcock. Powered by Blogger.