Latest News

Let Your Food Love You this Season

Food means different things to different people; to someone suffering from malnutrition it is a life saver, for someone suffering from an eating disorder it is an enemy but which ever side you are on let your food love you not only in this season but through out the year or years.

Over the past few months when staring out my healthy body and hair journey I came to discover that food is an important part of my journey so of late I have found myself watching a lot of food shows and researching about various types of food. What you eat basically builds you up physically that is but did you know that food can determine your mood or change it?

Being a foodie doesn't mean you are a glutton it just means you are a creative person who enjoys to eat and share good food.

So I guess I am on  a third journey one to being a foodie I am actually starting to appreciate more of what is available locally and being a foodie creativity is key so making those foods interesting and tasty is important.

Love what I am seeing on our TV stations of late "The return of cook shows: Royco Fuata Flava on Citizen tv and Pika Chakula to be aired on NTV" it gives me the chance to experiment.


It is Christmas time and with festivities you cannot afford to go wrong with your food. Be a foodie; experiment, save (by making meals at home), and most importantly bond (no better way to bond with family but over a meal or better yet when cooking). Most importantly share and reach out to someone.

Be a foodie and discover the chef in you.

2 comments:

  1. I thought being a foodie was such a thing I wouldnt want someone to find out that I am...Now I know better

    ReplyDelete

Lets Shine Africa Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by johnwoodcock. Powered by Blogger.