Latest News

Wait a Minute!!! Have You Ever Been Awarded an Achievement?? This is Why You deserve it for this year!!!

Have you ever been awarded an achievement? Have you? It is a question a small child about 8 yrs old asked me and that got me thinking saying ummmmmm.... I don't know about you but I had to scratch my head.

Not that I have never been awarded anything but I have not been keen to list my achievements that you could ask me and I give you the list there and then. Just like many others I have had my head clouded with what I didnt do well and what I did not achieve that I can easily count them.

We focus on the wrong and the negative so much that we forget the beautiful achievements that we have acquired along the way. I agree that many a times you have done great things that maybe nobody came to appreciate you or it seemed as if nobody noticed. That doesn't change the fact that you are an achiever.

Well lets take a look at a few achievements that someone may not notice to award you. At the point of birth you were a winner since out of 600,000,000 sperms released, you are the one in that big number to manage to hit the egg. You are better than 600,000,000. It might be the way you take care of your family, how you drive that bus, how you inspire people, how you have managed to remain hopeful despite of the hard times, how you lived with that disease for that long and still managed a smile and how you successfully kept that marriage that long amidst all challenges...

You know very well that there is an area in your life that you have done well. Take stock and thank God then award yourself a treat over this holiday. You are a winner and an achiever. You deserve an achievement!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lets Shine Africa Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by johnwoodcock. Powered by Blogger.