Latest News

Bring out the child in you

One thing I have learnt in my life so far is that sometimes growing up sucks and it is not easy, but something that I have learnt as well is that reliving my childhood isn't as difficult. I know we all miss those times when we were children when things were not complicated when all I was worried about is how bad food is going to taste and not worry about how to get that food on the plate in the first place.

Childhood is one stage of life where you can afford to be carefree without a worry in the world; some of us think about going back to those days and they think ''aaah how are they going to think of me" but reliving those moments doesn't call for the extreeme infact for those of us who are parents you've got the perfect excuse, play with your kids, make them their favourite meal and let them take charge, let them read the story to you.
Personally I love listening to children shows and singing along to the songs played (I particularly love Larry silly songs), and watching cartoons. Doing these and many more just takes me to my happy place and makes me relax and refresh my thinking for once see the world through a child's eye which makes things look simple.
Yes sometimes I want to be a child but then I am reminded that I am a child; A child of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lets Shine Africa Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by johnwoodcock. Powered by Blogger.