Latest News

LAZY ENTREPRENEURS


So you want to be your own boss? So do I. You want to go to work at will, sign a few checks, drag your feet to lunch, back to the office from lunch to pick your car keys and coat to drive home? Exactly, that is what I want. Yes, life to the fullest, and of course, since I must get stuck in traffic, I want my favorite music to play as I drive home after a hard day’s work. But come to think of it, is this not a life admirable to any homo sapiens? Yet how many of us are living this life? No one. The truth is, what we have in mind is a wrong description of an entrepreneur. What we are asking for is that we might be lazy entrepreneurs. The two wants, to be lazy, and to be an entrepreneur can only be compatible in spoken language but can never happen in reality.

I think that is where I have been stuck. Someone gave me the wrong description of what and who an entrepreneur is in terms of their attributes. It is time we learn from real entrepreneurs than fantasizing situations. Consider many of our employers and you will find a very different kind of a boss from the one I want to be. What I would wish to do in the position of a boss is different from what is required of a boss. It surfaces that, what I am asking for actually does not exist. It is like I want to separate the employer from the responsibilities of one. I want the title and not the responsibilities. Well, I think I possibly would get that in a play script. It will never happen in a real world setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lets Shine Africa Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by johnwoodcock. Powered by Blogger.