Latest News

Out Live Yourself

The most powerful words I have ever heard are "The saddest thing to happen to a person is not death but to live a life without purpose." I can't really remember when I first heard or read those words only thing that I remember is that I dedicated myself to finding my purpose and live for it. These words were resounded when Dr.Myles Monroe visited Kenya and more so after his passing.

But how do you find your purpose and how do you start living for it?
First step to finding your purpose is asking God for it after all he is the only one who knows what it is.


Second pray that He guides you towards it. He is the only one who can show you where to go, what to do and help you when you go off course.
I am aware that there are programs that offered by several firms to help you through that Journey but the only way to start that journey is to make a commitment with yourself and your God the programs after all are meant to help you identify that purpose and not help you in your journey. Living life with a purpose is a personal journey.

Live a Purpose driven life and you will surely out live yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lets Shine Africa Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by johnwoodcock. Powered by Blogger.