Latest News

The Journey continues


Just like any other journey mine had to start but the start wasn’t a rosy one I mean who fancies pawpaw instead of fries (I never used to like pawpaw or papaya I think it was the taste or the smell can’t really tell), my family thought I was sick they couldn’t understand my transition though they sort of understood why I had to do it. Just like any other journeys I have had setbacks I fell sick once or twice making me halt my routine which sort of was disrupting my goal, in taking a journey you’ve got to have a goal or destination only then will you realize how far you have come and will keep pushing yourself to the goal.

What I have come to learn is that no matter what journey you are on the results will surprise you provided that you stick to it and look at where you are going. For me I was looking for physical wellness not knowing that I also needed emotional, mental, and spiritual wellness which I got a long my journey. My journey has taught me a lot about discipline, you can’t take up a journey without commitment otherwise you will go off the road. I continue to learn more about myself as I go along this road.

Thinking of starting a journey? Don’t be afraid of the start, think of your destination and let it motivate you.

Share with me here about your journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lets Shine Africa Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by johnwoodcock. Powered by Blogger.