Latest News

The Journey: You Can Win!



When someone is born we are told that they have begun a journey, when someone gets married we are told

that they have begun a journey to a new life, and when they die we are told their journey has ended. They are so many journeys in a person's life but only what we call "milestones" are taken note of but let us talk about those journeys that no one talks about, the personal journeys those which aren't celebrated or mourned, those journeys that you are the only hero and sometimes villain in the story.

Two months ago I started a journey but my journey didn't just start it was motivated well more like demotivated by the weighing scale which wasn't swinging much to my favor. At that point I had two options (yes before you start a journey you somehow have to be at a crossroad to choose). I had to choose between sitting down feeling sorry for myself and hoping by some miraculous divine intervention my situation would change or make a change for the better, that meant changing my lifestyle, journeys are like that, they change your life. I took the second option, I mean it did look rational enough but it wasn’t easy either, journeys don’t make choices easy, they make you think through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lets Shine Africa Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by johnwoodcock. Powered by Blogger.