Latest News

Have you seen The Beauty Making Eyes Turn Around in Town? IST new model!

I love cars and this year I have seen more new models than any time in the recent. The new Rav4, new Premio, the new Harrier are all sleek but one car really caught my attention and I go wooow every time I see it pass by.

The Toyota IST new model. The previous model was cute but they nailed it harder this time round. I see guys flossing around with it and it looks good on young and mature alike. Am not going to buy it right now but am definately going to have it all weekend long. Especially after finding out that its name came from the word Ist, meaning capable of doing nice and wonderful things.

I love the curves, the space inside, the compact design and I guess under a magnifying glass you would think it is a range rover. I will find out how it feels and Here I come...vroooom...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lets Shine Africa Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by johnwoodcock. Powered by Blogger.