Latest News

Equity Bank customer complains on the "Distract, Delay and Deny Justice" strategy used by the bank

"My name is Alex Kihika Mburu and I have been an Equity Bank customer
since 2004 whereby I opened an ordinary Kenya shillings account and
opened a US Dollar account on the 29th November 2011.This fraud was
successful as it was an internal fraud by well seasoned fraudsters
working for Equity Bank employees with vast experience in phishing and
fake emails. I was kept in the darkness from knowledge of the
fraudulent attempts and transactions on my funds from January 2014
until... April 2014 as Equity employees are the fraudsters who
cunningly ignored my complaints as well as requests for bank
statements.The instructions were given through fake emails whereby the
bank have denied physical confirmation of the emails and email
headers. Equity Bank has refuted compensation based on the email
indemnity I signed in the year 2012 while they have acknowledged the
emails emanated from Uganda while the customer was in Afghanistan.The
bank has acknowledged there is one fake email purporting to be from me
that was executed by the bank.Yet they claim email indemnity to deny
me compensation.If they are sure of their emails and email headers why
deny physical confirmation which I believe emanated from Equity Center
rather than Uganda.
http://www.cofek.co.ke/index.php/14-news/990-alex-kihika-mburu-s-complaint-on-the-equity-bank-alleged-3dj-distract-delay-and-deny-justice-strategy-on-16-000-loss-calls-for-personal-attention-of-ceo-mr-james-mwangi-s

With this happening in the country and to make the matters worse in institutions that Kenyans trust the most, when will poor Kenyans get justice in time?!!!! We hope Willy Mutunga and team are hardly working tirelessly for that day and time.(story courtesy of cofek Kenya)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lets Shine Africa Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by johnwoodcock. Powered by Blogger.