Latest News

Willy Paul Releases The Video #Mapenzi that He Allegedly Stole from Bahati

This beef is not about to stop. Willy Paul just went ahead and did the unthinkable. Just when we thought they would stop as mature people and dissolve the shame, He revealed a snippet of the video on instagram with the caption, 
“Actions speak louder!!!! I said it!!! And I did it!!! The video is finally here.. keep it here for more updates. .. #MAPENZI VIDEO finally here.”
My opinion, quite not what I expected. A good song whose beautiful message may be lost in a war of fame and might. Check out the snippet below:-
https://instagram.com/p/1Z9I8pFEE6/?taken-by=willypaulmsafi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lets Shine Africa Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by johnwoodcock. Powered by Blogger.