Latest News

HOW PHOTOGRAPHY CAN MAKE A SERIES OF YOUR LIFE MOMENTS. [GRASS TO GRACE STORY]

HOW PHOTOGRAPHY CREATES SERIES OF YOUR LIFE BEST MOMENTS

Every one of us wants an imagery that we can look into and remind us of moments that we once had in our lifetimes. This can only be through photos and clips that we’ve taken before and either stored them as hard copies or soft copies in our devices or files. For many years photography has been taken as a very cheap and non-life supportive profession. I will share with you about one of the photography agency I know started from scratch but now is the fastest growing in the country.

Vic-Eye Photography is a Voted and tagged as the number one photographer. It proved me right, having known him before he started his journey;Victor Atunga the C.E.O takes me through his beginnings. I took advantage and not only shared a talk but also I decided to go through his humble beginnings. “Vic-eye photography started in 2014 9th of July” he told me. “I liked
posing for photos much and I was a big fan for cameras decided why not purchase a camera. I started with a small 16 megapixel cannon camera always carried wherever I went could take pics and watermark them Vick photography.” He continued, from this I could tell he is a visionary and he had a bigger picture in mind.
His models are mostly students, local artists, and fashion houses among other things like events. He has the fairest charges compared to his work. Having his logo on your photo has become the thing in the whole country and mostly to those who value photography. He being a film student his output and genre in photography relates very well to his education.

That’s a very brief outline of one person who never gave up on what he liked from the beginning, he never listened or followed what and how people thought of photography at that time but kept himself on his toes. Am sure you reading this you in one way or another you’ll require an imagery of you to recall onetime moment in your life.
All you need is a good professional photo’s I think the story of him above is a clear evidence of where to get such. As I end the session, remember that you don’t need to follow others to get somewhere.


Being a man of few words he says that you can judge his work on Instagram @vic.eye_photography




No comments:

Post a Comment

Lets Shine Africa Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by johnwoodcock. Powered by Blogger.