Latest News

DONT LISTEN TO WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT YOU AND INSTEAD DO THIS


NONE CAN CHOOSE THE WAY FOR YOU 



There are situations that in life we can’t avoid no matter how hard we try to. The facts and opinions of life are very critical and sensitive to the life path of any human being. 

When I was the 9 years of age I couldn’t tell how I wanted my life to be in a years to come. This is because I saw my life in a one way path. A one way path is a path that you got no options along the way, you can’t turn back and say am going to reverse everything and at the other hand you can’t upgrade anything along. There is always that person in your life who will never agree with you no matter how best you drive your point home. He /she sees nothing in you, this are the people who will spent hours talking I’ll about you and hoping for the worse in your world. But do you know the best thing about it all is that they only hope for the worse in you yet it hasn’t happened. Trust me everything that you’ve been through in a difficulty way. In one way or another reflection of greatest will one time shine upon you. Have been through a lot in life personally but have never let anything be a blockage of my fight on in life. 
Never let your past be a prison of you doing great in life. It doesn’t matter that background you see yourself in, it doesn’t matter where you wake up every morning because we all see the same light in the morning. The time runs equally on to us all. Its only through yourself you can change your current situation. I used to wake up in the morning and the first question that could come into my ears was “what am I going to do today”? 

There is always a reason on to why God chose you to see the light of every morning. Search what your purpose is in life, work towards it and set a goal on to it. Stop saying that your diminished, stop saying that you can’t. Don’t mind what people say about you, mind what God says about you. Why say you’re worthless when Jesus says you’re priceless? 

I will end with this; God is not through with making a masterpiece of you. 
always remember that imperfection is beauty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lets Shine Africa Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by johnwoodcock. Powered by Blogger.