Latest News

Bahati Responds to Willy Paul after he Released the Song Mapenzi allegedly stolen from Him

Finally My prayer has been answered. Bahati has taken this fight between him and willy Paul to an end by hitting back the mature way. Willy Paul who went ahead and released the controversial song like the noise around did not matter might have not expected this from Bahati who posted it on social media forgiving him publicly...

Son Always Forgive & Forget.. That’s a Lesson from my Late Mum ‪#‎LUCIA But again she Said… East or West… Home is The Best.. I know it’s been time Waiting but I Oviasly was trying to Cook the Best for You. And Now It’s Time Mark This Date 3RD MAY 2015 I will be making a date with the EASTLANDS CHILD… From kibera to Dandora… Kayole to Githurai.. Soweto to Huruma … Lunga Lunga to Korokocho.. Umoja to Baba Ndogo.. NAIROBI all Roads Lead to MATHARE for the “#ASANTE_MATHARE_CONCERT” One Man.. One Mic.. One Stage.. One People… It is my pleasure and the Most humbling moment to Perform b4 my Home People. 3RD MAY… #ASANTE_MATHARE_CONCERT If you’re ready for this just HIT LIKE

 Forgiving doesn't mean you are weak, it means you are big enough to let go and let God have his way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lets Shine Africa Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by johnwoodcock. Powered by Blogger.