Latest News

Owino quits Sofapaka

Kenya Premier League side Sofapaka and George Owino have parted ways as confirmed by the player.

Owino confirmed his departure from the 2015 Kenya representatives in the CAF Confederation Cup on his official facebook account, a move he said was motivated by his lack of playing time at Sofapaka.  

Owino at Yanga (George Owino)
Thankyou for the memories
"I just want to thank the entire Sofapaka family, from the president Elly Kalekwa, the technical bench, the player's and the staff for the fours we have worked together, the achievements we had the good and bad times we shared".

"I think it's another chance for me to seek a different challenge and also more play time because I think it will be good for my career before I can hang my boots. GOD BLESS YOU ALL IN ALL THAT YOU DO AND FACE", he posted.

 Past clubs
Owino joined Sofapaka from Young Africans (Yanga) in 2010. He has previously featured for among other clubs, Tusker FC, Simba SC, Saint-George SA 11.

He has been capped 16 times for Harambee Stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lets Shine Africa Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by johnwoodcock. Powered by Blogger.