Latest News

Gloria Muliro's Husband Asks for Forgiveness

Days after news broke about the separation of Gospel singer Gloria Muliro and her husband, he (the husband) has taken to his facebook account to ask for forgiveness.

Omba apologizes 
On one of his posts on his facebook account, Eric Omba said they were just like any other couple and had challenges in their relationship but vowed to work through them and wade the storm that was threatening to tear down 'their house'. 

Sorry for pain caused

“My wife and I have had challenges and with God’s help we shall overcome. I am sorry for the pain I may have caused my wife and plead with her to forgive me. I have also forgiven her and ask our brethren to pray for us as I pray for a chance to meet my wife and solve our issues directly with the help of our family members, men and women of God who know the real meaning of marriage and not through media. IS THERE ANYTHING TOO HARD TO OUR GOD?? TRUST ME THERE IS NOTHING IMPOSSIBLE WHEN WE ALLOW GOD TO RULE OVER US. May God bless you all as you pray for us", read the post.

When she broke the news that she had walked out of her matrimonial home, weeks after Omba left, Gloria had blamed marital infidelity and mistrust, abuse and violence among the issues that had clouded their marriage, forcing them to go separate ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lets Shine Africa Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by johnwoodcock. Powered by Blogger.