Latest News

The Two Sites You Need to Be on in 2015


So you have 3019 friends on Facebook and most of them don’t appear on your timeline unless it’s their birthday or they have bought new shoes they can’t post on Instagram, or worse, they already have? How about you have a few friends connections on LinkedIn and a few acquaintances or business friends on Google+? I’m just saying it’s time you appreciate the beauty of social media. Facebook’s a great place but trust me it never starts there. You just come back there with more insight than you had before.
Google+






You most probably already have an account with the Google’s own. But are you really ON Google+? Maybe you think not many people take it seriously anyway, so why should you. But the truth’s quite much the opposite of what’s perceived. If you visit the timeline/page of an active soul you will understand that this’ actually a place to gain something that counts more than likes, comments and pokes.
LinkedIn









What’s the first thing that comes to your mind when you here the term? I’ll tell you what used to hit me at first and it’s probably not very much different from what I think of it now. “LinkedIn” used to sound like a place where the rich and famous go to talk about their accomplishments and plan their next big investment ideas. So why would I, someone with no money or any “big” ideas join the site? I’ll tell you what, it is true. LinkedIn is that site. I created an account sometime in November and it’s totally working for me. I don’t own a successful real estate business or visit Seychelles every year. But I am on LinkedIn.

So why not create an account with these sites now and keep it active to see the difference it makes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lets Shine Africa Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by johnwoodcock. Powered by Blogger.